ONLINE EDUCATION LOAN APPLICATION FOR STUDENTS IN INDIA: Pradhan Mantri Vidhya Lakshmi Karyakram (PMVLK), a program, an online portal launched on the 15th of August, 2015 to provide education loans to the needy students. In India, there is a vast population who live under mediocrity level. For these people, education of their children is a bigger and worrying aspect. The government of India seems to be careful and cautious for this matter. This scheme is a single window for students to fill and apply for the application of the loan provided by the banks. Students can view, apply and check their education loan status through this website. The portal also comprises National Scholarship Portal.
The portal incorporates information of various loan schemes from the banks, the application form for loans, application facility for different banks, the bank can download student’s application forms, loan processing, queries, FAQs, link to National Scholarship Portal for different governmental scholarships scheme.
vidyalaxmi portal online application vidyalakshmi.co.in
- Open the official website for applying. The following page will occur. If you are new to the website, register yourself first and if you have already registered please login.
- New registrations are always open. Register yourself, fill in the necessary information and then Log in to the web portal. Fill up the Common Educational Loan Application Form (CELAF) and submit it.
- CELAF is a common application form every student can fill up while applying for the loan. This format is prescribed by Indian Banks Association (IBA) and accepted in every bank.
- This form is available on VIDYA Lakshmi portal for education loans.
- Any individual wanting to get the information on any of the load by the government, it is easy to register and then check the eligibility and other information through the website.
- Click on the ‘register now’ button and the above-shown page will occur. Fill in the information needed for the name, mobile number, email-id etc and registration is complete.
Vidhya Laxmi Yojana Benefits
- The main objective is to provide a common platform or students to apply for various loan schemes whether central or state governmental.
- To create a transparent system in applying for students.
- To avoid duplicates and fake applications.
- Easy and timely disbursement of the schemes or loans.
- Single platform for all the scholarships and loan related information, where a student can apply on its eligibility.
- A system where the portal itself suggests what is right for the student and gives the exact match of scholarship or loan.
- A student can apply to 3 banks at a time.
- Ministries and departments are completely aware of the system through MIS and they monitor it. Starting from student registration to the amount disbarment.
Previously students could not apply to the right scheme or the physically applying technique did not work properly because of many reasons. By this Vidya Lakshmi Portal, facilities have been made easier and more transparent. Student from any corner of the country can apply.