The Prime Minister Narendra Modi has released the scheme for the Girls student is known by named UDAN yojna on 2016 year. The main objective of the UDAN scheme was to provide big jump or big ticket in the air as a cost free. UDAN is short form of Ude Deshka Aam Nagrik. this scheme stands for the making flying affordable for the people who want to travel to and fro the Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities of the country.
In the India the airfare problem is major problem between major cities and smaller cities are very high and hence people can not afford it. That people can not travelling in flight, they used train for travelling. also in india many airports are there in such tier 2 and tier 3 in which one or two flights in a week. UDAN was launched for to improve the air travel in our country, more and more peoples must should travel by using flight without west the time. UDAN is a industry starting for Jammu and Kashmir, where the partnership between corporate of india and ministry of home affairs. UDAN was implemented by NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation). The UDAN scheme was covering the students which are graduates, post graduates and engineering and diploma engineering.
The Government of India wants to Let the common citizen of the country fly by using air flights and air travel be affordable and widespread. Because of low or cheap finance girls student can not go abroad for the high education that time this UDAN scheme was proved beneficial to the girls student.
Features of UDAN Scheme
- The UDAN yojna launched by the Indian Government in 2016 year but fact was the people can start of use this scheme to enjoying the benefits of the UDAN yojna from the April 2018 year.
- The UDAN yojna made Rs. 2500 as per hour of travel in the air fare between the tier 2 and tier 3 cities and the UDAN yojna covered 500 km as per hour. so we can say the air fare will be near by Rs. 5 as per hour of travel. Helicopter fare will be Rs. 5000 as per hour.
- In the UDAN scheme near by 50 % seats will be reserved. The flights may launch by airlines and Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities will be given subsidies. also airlines do not have to pay charges for the landing and parking. it is cost free.
- Under this scheme Airlines will have to run at least 3 flights and in a week there should be at least 7 departures.
- Also under this UDAN yojna airport may renovated, will be select after referring to the state govt. State Govt and Central Govt together will revive the dysfunctional and un-served airports of the country.
- Girls of Classes XI and XII student can get free of cost support for the engineering entrance examination.
- The girls student who used the air ticket she get tutorials, videos and study material for the education.
- At 60 designated centres has organised virtual classes.
- The UDAN scheme will do Constant monitoring and tracking of student progress and give the feedback to the girls student.
- Through the UDAN scheme girls student have helpline services to clarify doubts, monitor student learning and supported latest technology to the girls student.
- The UDAN scheme organise motivational sessions with students and her parents at small time duration.
- The UDAN scheme gives chance to the girls student as Peer learning and mentoring opportunities.
- The UDAN provides the remedial steps to correct learning of Girls Student.
- The UDAN scheme provides the pre loaded Tablet to the Girls student for facilitate learning beyond the class room.
- The UDAN yojna arranged orientation Session by using latest technology to all the selected girls students
- The UDAN scheme was designed Assessments to provide useful feedback on learning high education to the Girls students.
Eligible Criteria for the UDAN yojna
- This Scheme stands for the Indian citizens who residing in India.
- The Girls student who are studying in class XI from KVs or NVs or Government schools of any authorised board and the private schools which affiliated with CBSE board are eligible to apply.
- Under the UDAN Scheme Girl students enrolled for Class XI in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM) stream.
- The Student who got Minimum 70% marks in Class X overall and 80% marks in Science and Mathematics for authorised Boards which follow CGPA, a minimum CGPA of 8 and a GPA of 9 in Science and Mathematics.
- Under this scheme the student who have Reservation as per JEE (Advanced), OBC (NCL) – 27 % , SC – 15 % , ST – 7.5 % ,PWD – 3 % of seats in every category.
- The girls student have annual family income less than 6 lakhs per annum.